Ben Property offers a generous package of benefits including personal pension plan, private health insurance and ‘death in service’ life assurance to all staff.
Residential Lettings Co-ordinator/Assistant.
Due to continued expansion, an opportunity has arisen within Ben Property and we are currently looking to recruit a full time Residential Lettings Co-ordinator/Assistant. This will be a high pace role which would suit an enthusiastic and confident individual.
The ideal candidate should have one year’s proven experience in a client facing role ideally though not necessarily within the property industry. Those who can demonstrate a sound knowledge of the city and previous exposure to the lettings business will be preferred.
A large part of the role will be property management based and you will be responsible for the maintenance and compliance requirements of the portfolio of properties currently managed. The department has a wide remit and plays a key role in the management process and significantly contributes towards the brand name and reputation of the company.
A high level of IT literacy and a keen eye for detail is required as the administrative side of the role will involve the preparation of paperwork, including leases and inventories, managing maintenance, relating to tenants check in and check out.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience of a busy office environment.
• Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Good local knowledge of the city.
• Confident in a sales environment and dealing with a broad spectrum of clients, both tenants and landlords.
• Good level of IT literacy specifically Microsoft Office suite, knowledge of CFP Winman would be advantageous.
• High level of organisation, a keen eye for detail and a logical approach to tasks.
• An understanding of the property letting business, experience of other elements of the property industry also advantageous.
• A degree of flexibility in relation to working hours.
• A manner conducive to building the brand Ben Property as a client facing employee.
• Ability to build and maintain good relationships with tenants, starting at the viewing stage and carrying this through the tenancy process.
• Clean driving licence
• Updating various marketing channels.
• Dealing with enquiries and scheduling viewings.
• Conducting viewings as and where required.
• Administering new tenancies and INGO procedures.
• Respond effectively and efficiently to daily calls and emails regarding maintenance issues, instruct repairs as required
• Administering check out and OUTGO procedures.
• Conducting final check out inspections.
• Accepting and processing various forms of payment from tenants.
• Providing administrative support to other departments where required.
• Playing an active role in scheduled meetings and assist in the ongoing refinement of current procedures.
• Various front of office tasks, dealing with both prospective and current clients.
• Scheduling jobs and liaising with various contractors.
• Working effectively in a small team and providing the flexibility that this requires.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow with the business long term…..
Further information to be discussed during interview process.
We are always interested to hear from enthusiastic, confident, hard working, highly organised individuals who are passionate about their work.
If you are interested in a becoming an integral part of a rapidly growing business, please send us your curriculum vitae with a covering letter. We will keep your details on file should any appropriate vacancies arise.
Please forward your curriculum vitae to James Kerr at [email protected]