Skip Navigation

Northumberland Street, New Town   Now Let

5 bedrooms | £4750 pcm

Key Info

Rent: £4750 per month

Bedrooms: 5

Reception rooms: 5

Available: Now

Furnished: Unfurnished

Property type: Town House

Floor: Main Door

Building style: Traditional

Heating: Gas CH

Parking: Private

Garden: Private

Council tax band: H

Additional features: Fridge, Freezer, Washing machine, Shower, Dish washer, Dining Table, Shutters

Delightful Georgian townhouse located in the heart of The New Town. This fabulous property has been refurbished to the highest standard to reveal the wealth of period features including flagstones, ornate plasterwork and fireplaces. Benefits from space for parking two cars. Can be furnished/part furnished or unfurnished.

Internally the property comprises of a principle dining room, traditional three windowed drawing room, dining kitchen with french door access leading to the garden, four double bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, a further bedroom, family bathroom and a utility cupboard/WC.

Situated in the heart of Edinburgh`s Georgian New Town, the property is less than a quarter of a mile from Princes Street and the commercial area of the city. The local area provides an excellent selection of shops, boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants, whilst more extensive shopping is available in the city centre. A wealth of other city centre attractions are close at hand, including various galleries, parks and museums. Recreational facilities nearby include Inverleith Park, The Royal Botanic Gardens and the Water of Leith. Regular buses serve the area and Waverly Station is less than a mile away. A wealth of exceptional schooling is close at hand including The Edinburgh Academy, Fettes, Stewart`s Melville and Mary Erskine.

Landlord Registration:655388/230/2****. EPC: E.

New Town

Northumberland Street, New Town is located in the New Town area.

A masterpiece of City planning having been built over a hundred year period starting in 1765. The history behind the New Town began in the 18th Century when the City Fathers decided to construct a new area to accommodate the overcrowding inside the Old Town city walls. Started in 1765 the designs of the buildings […]

» Read more in our New Town area guide